Monday, July 16, 2012

Blog: Favorite Youtube Videos (Volume 2)

This is the second of my (going to be quite long) series of posts sharing my favorite videos from Youtube.

This volume, much line the first, is focused on some cool video game music.


  • The first entry is a little shaky as far as video and sound quality goes, but is a good and exciting rendition of the best boss music in Final Fantasy. If this doesn't make the hair stand up on your arms then there is clearly something wrong with the hair on your arms (or possibly this wasn't a staple of your childhood, which is fair too, I guess).
  • The second favorite is another from CalebElijah, playing music to be banished from your village to.
  • The third is medley of all the ocarina songs from the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I favorited this one at least in part to teach myself how to play these on the piano, but I never got around to it (maybe that's another project from the future).
  • And finally we have a Mario Paint version of Robo's Theme from Chrono Trigger (which we will here again in other forms, have no fear). This is made using the actual composer found in Mario Paint (as opposed to Mario Paint Composer, which is a tool based on the SNES game, but with a lot more functionality). Robo's Theme is my favorite from Chrono Trigger, and I loved the composer in Mario Paint (way more than actually painting) so this video was an easy thing to favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading

I’m not sure that anyone, myself included, really needs this post. On the other hand, I read a thing about re-reading and I want to write ab...