Monday, August 28, 2017

Project 15: 12 Books in 21 Weeks: Update 5

Suddenly back in, I finished The Annihilation Score and The Nightmare Stacks, one of which took me a week or so to get into and the other of which I listened to straight through (basically). I think these are the two strongest in the Laundry Files so far and both were great (if slightly stressful) listens



1.The Atrocity ArchivesCharles StrossJuly 19Audiobook
2.The Jennifer MorgueCharles StrossJuly 21Audiobook
3.The Fuller MemorandumCharles StrossJuly 24Audiobook
4.The Apocalypse CodexCharles StrossAugust 3Audiobook
5.The Rhesus ChartCharles StrossAugust 7Audiobook
6.The Annihilation ScoreCharles StrossAugust 26Audiobook
7.The Nightmare StacksCharles StrossAugust 27Audiobook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading

I’m not sure that anyone, myself included, really needs this post. On the other hand, I read a thing about re-reading and I want to write ab...