Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Project 15: 12 Books in 21 Weeks: Update 6

Well I didn't expect to blow through the Delirium Brief all at once, but it's was really stressful and I just wanted to know what's happening. I'm more than ready to read the next one too, although I think hoping for a happy ending is ... unwise.

As for The Nameless City I've been working on it a little while and just finished. It's a great book and totally recommended.




1.The Atrocity ArchivesCharles StrossJuly 19Audiobook
2.The Jennifer MorgueCharles StrossJuly 21Audiobook
3.The Fuller MemorandumCharles StrossJuly 24Audiobook
4.The Apocalypse CodexCharles StrossAugust 3Audiobook
5.The Rhesus ChartCharles StrossAugust 7Audiobook
6.The Annihilation ScoreCharles StrossAugust 26Audiobook
7.The Nightmare StacksCharles StrossAugust 27Audiobook
8.The Delirium BriefCharles StrossAugust 28Audiobook
9.The Nameless CityFaith Erin HicksAugust 28Kindle E-Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Books I Read - March 2024

Pretty happy with how my reading tracking is going. My spreadsheet has all the data so it's very quick to generate the page, althou...