Friday, October 14, 2016

Blog: Favourite YouTube Videos (Volume 147)

In this volume of my Favourite YouTube Videos, we touch hearts, heads and feet.

  • First, if you asked, I'd tell you that Jurassic Rhythm is why Chrono Trigger is awesome... of course, I'd be willing to tell you that any part of Chrono Trigger is what makes it awesome. Also if you asked, I'd tell you that this song is why Caleb Elijah is awesome... of course, I'd be willing to tell you that any song he plays is what makes him awesome. Now if you asked me what make is guitar awesome, I'd ask what the hell is wrong with you because LOOK AT THE THING!
  • Next, in case you were wondering (and I'm sure you were) it turns out that every hat you thought was different was pretty much the same, and Lindybeigh is here to fill you in.
  • Finaly, not content to answer your questions about headwear, Lindybeige  is also happy to fill you in on those things you were wondering (amd I'm sure you were) about shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading

I’m not sure that anyone, myself included, really needs this post. On the other hand, I read a thing about re-reading and I want to write ab...