Friday, October 07, 2016

Blog: Favourite YouTube Videos (Volume 146)

In this volume of my Favourite YouTube Videos,  we look at our pasts and our futures, look at computers past and then fly through space in a very unfuture kind of way.

  • First, John talks about being in high school and a) how it can leave you feeling an awful lot like a failure and b) how high school is not actually destiny or even life. It's nice to remember that our then is not our now, and our now is not our future.
  • Next, Hank takes apart a mechanical calculator and it's awesome!
  • Finally, we get a suite of music from Super Mario Galaxy, performed by the WDR Radio Orchestra, conducted by Niklas Willén (who I'm pretty sure is dancing on his way to the party).

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Books I Read - March 2024

Pretty happy with how my reading tracking is going. My spreadsheet has all the data so it's very quick to generate the page, althou...