Monday, January 24, 2022

Books Read in 2022

Inevitability. Reaction. Scribble.



Mouse Guard: Baldwin the Brave and Other TalesDavid PetersenJanuary 1Comixology
Yuzu the Pet Vet, Vol. 1Mingo ItoJanuary 2Comixology
War GirlsTochi OnyebuchiJanuary 4 Libby - Audiobook
I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level Manga, Vol. 4Kisetsu Morita Yusuke Shiba BenioJanuary 7Comixology
A Taste for DeathP.D. JamesJanuary 8 Libby - Audiobook
Drifting Dragons, Vol. 2Taku KuwabaraJanuary 9Comixology
Hideyuki Kikuchi's Vampire Hunter D, Volume 01Saiko Takaki Hideyuki KikuchiJanuary 11Comixology
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Manga, Vol. 16Taiki Kawakami Fuse Mitz VahJanuary 14Comixology
Network EffectMartha WellsJanuary 15 Libby - Audiobook
Drifting Dragons, Vol. 3Taku KuwabaraJanuary 15Comixology
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Manga, Vol. 17Taiki Kawakami Fuse Mitz VahJanuary 20Comixology
Journey to MunichJacqueline WinspearJanuary 21 Libby - Audiobook
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Manga, Vol. 18Taiki Kawakami Fuse Mitz VahJanuary 21Comixology
Hideyuki Kikuchi's Vampire Hunter D, Volume 02Saiko Takaki Hideyuki KikuchiJanuary 22Comixology

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading

I’m not sure that anyone, myself included, really needs this post. On the other hand, I read a thing about re-reading and I want to write ab...