Tuesday, January 07, 2020

Blog: Games of December 2019


2019 was a long year (long decade?). So it was really nice to be able to chill at the end of the month and the end of the year.

My top five games (by play time) for December were:
  1. Chrono Trigger - I was a little bit inspired by Chuggaconroy playing this during the year, but also there's just something about the December break that calls for SNES games for me. I'm pretty fascinated at the number of things I've learned about Chrono Trigger, having played the game pretty consistently over the last two and a half decades.

    An adventure awaits.

  2. Dragon Quest XI - Continuing along, I enjoyed playing, but the game does feel a bit slow.

    Fight! 

  3. Cursed Treasure 2 - I love tower defence and out of all the free tower defence games available to play while avoiding marking this is the very best. I think I'm going to try to make my own TD game this year.

    In trouble, but happy.

  4. Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival - The tradition continues.

    Last concert of the year.

  5. Super Mario Odyssey - Out of all the games I played this year (more on that soon) this one is the one that calls to me the most to pick it up again. The game play and flow are enticing and it just always a joy to play.

    A game with a view.

Here's my total play time chart for December:



And here's a chart of how much I've played over the month:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading

I’m not sure that anyone, myself included, really needs this post. On the other hand, I read a thing about re-reading and I want to write ab...