Tuesday, November 06, 2018

Project 17: The Revenge of #nafyofuthmo

Well I didn't exactly mean to still *have* a thesis to write at this point, but I do and it's time it got done. So I'm hauling out the power of the niftiest hashtag I've ever invented and I'm bringing back #nafyofuthmo (National Finish Your - by which I mean my - F*ing Thesis Month)

And also Cowboy Bebop gifs.


So I'm way closer to being done than I was last year, so that's a plus. I'm mostly working on the system describing my demonstration systems and evaluating them. I'd love to get those finished by the end of the month. I'm setting myself the goal of 800 words each day.

One thing I've enjoyed is the permission #nafyo (if I may be so bold) gives me to take time to work, even if I won't get too much done in any session. At least it's worth it to sit down and get something done.

As last year, I'll be posting day-to-day updates on twitter and at least a wrap-up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading

I’m not sure that anyone, myself included, really needs this post. On the other hand, I read a thing about re-reading and I want to write ab...