Monday, January 29, 2018

Project 15: 12 Books in 21 Weeks - Wrapup

That was fun. I've been really bad about reading over the last few years and I wanted to kick myself to do a little more. And I think I did that, I read 18 books, some were comic volumes or graphic novels and a lot were audio books but I'm happy. I read several books I really enjoyed, particularly The Nameless City and American Gods. The Laundry books also scratch a lot of my nerdy itches even if they do sometimes leave me wanting just a little more.

I'm happy to wrap the project here, although I think I'm going to try to keep a list of my reading updated as I go (like the Lee and Miller's books read list) which will look basically like the project updates did. I've also challenged myself to read 32 books in 2018 in the good reads reading challenge.



1.  The Atrocity ArchivesCharles StrossJuly 19Audiobook
2.  The Jennifer MorgueCharles StrossJuly 21Audiobook
3  The Fuller MemorandumCharles StrossJuly 24Audiobook
4.  The Apocalypse CodexCharles StrossAugust 3Audiobook
5.  The Rhesus ChartCharles StrossAugust 7Audiobook
6.  The Annihilation ScoreCharles StrossAugust 26Audiobook
7.  The Nightmare StacksCharles StrossAugust 27Audiobook
8.  The Delirium BriefCharles StrossAugust 28Audiobook
9.  The Nameless CityFaith Erin HicksAugust 28Kindle E-Book
10. The Player of GamesIain M. BanksSeptember 12Audiobook
11. On Writing: A Memoir of the CraftStephen KingSeptember 23Audiobook
12. A View From The Cheap Seats: Selected NonfictionNeil GaimanOctober 6Hardcover
13. Mouse Guard: Fall 1152David PetersenOctober 11Hardcover
14. American GodsNeil GaimanOctober 21Audiobook
15. Mouse Guard: Winter 1152David PetersenOctober 30Hardcover
16. ProvenanceAnn LeckieNovember 10Audio
17. Mouse Guard: Legends of the Guard - Volume 1David PetersenNovember 20Comixology
18. Mouse Guard: Legends of the Guard - Volume 2David PetersenDecember 27Comixology

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Books I Read - April 2024

So I did find a way to automate a lot of the table generation for the post. I'm testing it out now, but it seems to be working. I&#...