Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Project 15: 12 Books in 21 Weeks: Update 7

I'm not sure I enjoyed The Player of Games, but I sure did stay up later than I meant to finish it. Machina ex machina, describes it the best I suppose, which leaves me a little unsatisfied with the story as a whole. On the other hand you can always get my attention with vague descriptions of game play.



1.The Atrocity ArchivesCharles StrossJuly 19Audiobook
2.The Jennifer MorgueCharles StrossJuly 21Audiobook
3.The Fuller MemorandumCharles StrossJuly 24Audiobook
4.The Apocalypse CodexCharles StrossAugust 3Audiobook
5.The Rhesus ChartCharles StrossAugust 7Audiobook
6.The Annihilation ScoreCharles StrossAugust 26Audiobook
7.The Nightmare StacksCharles StrossAugust 27Audiobook
8.The Delirium BriefCharles StrossAugust 28Audiobook
9.The Nameless CityFaith Erin HicksAugust 28Kindle E-Book
10.The Player of GamesIain M. BanksSeptember 12Audiobook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading

I’m not sure that anyone, myself included, really needs this post. On the other hand, I read a thing about re-reading and I want to write ab...