Friday, November 11, 2016

Blog: Favourite YouTube Videos (Volume 150)

In this volume of my Favourite YouTube Videos, we celebrate, get a little loopy and then scribble our way to success.

  • First, we have the history of the Gaming Historian. Norman celebrates 100K subscribers with the story of how he came to be doing what he's doing.
  • Next, suppose you edited and posted 25 videos in 24 hours. Do you think you might feel slightly odd. Nah, I can't say I would either. 25 from Stephen Georg's Stephenvlog.
  • Finally, Mary Doodles blows our minds again by taking a few random scribbles and turning them into yet another amazing piece of art. Yaaaa! Yaaaaaaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading

I’m not sure that anyone, myself included, really needs this post. On the other hand, I read a thing about re-reading and I want to write ab...