Friday, January 17, 2014

Blog: Favourite YouTube Videos (Volume 41)

This volume of my favourite YouTube videos lets us think a little bit about how math, and society works and how to solve the problems that face us.
  • I don't think there's much selling that needs to be done to tell you that a ViHart video is awesome, but I'll give it a try anyway! MATH! HISTORY! PYTHAGORAS! PROOF BY MURDER! BEANS! ... Did that work?
  • ZeFrank puts together some very good thoughts on how the culture of the Internet works and how much energy is required to act. Also, if I ever figure out how to bottle that post movie viewing energy I'll be well set for life.
  • And if you have some problems that need to be solved, John Green is the person to help you solve them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading

I’m not sure that anyone, myself included, really needs this post. On the other hand, I read a thing about re-reading and I want to write ab...