Friday, September 13, 2013

Blog: Favourite YouTube Videos (Volume 39)

In this volume of my favourite YouTube videos we get musical, beautiful and designy.


  • First, Hank sings to us about the Subway where he used to go (and then lays down the facts about advertising).
  • Then we have a live version of Watsky's 4am, one of my favourite's of his songs. 
  • Next Cory Williams flies us beautifully over his hometown.
  • Then Karen Kavett shows us what she's been up to when it comes to interior design.
  • Finally we end on a lip dub from Meekakitty, which combined with Hank's video above might be the best indication of the state of music in the summer of 2012. (Also Tessa's crazy-eyes really sell this video.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading

I’m not sure that anyone, myself included, really needs this post. On the other hand, I read a thing about re-reading and I want to write ab...