Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Blog: Favorite YouTube Videos (Volume 26)

This volume of my favorite YouTube videos is a bit of a testament to the cool things people can make.

  • So have I mentioned that George Watsky is a pretty boss poet?
  • Have you ever considered building an economy based on things you can cut with a sword? It's worth thinking about. Also Jayne!Hank and Kaylee!Katherine is pretty damn adorable. 
  • The next video is another from Fruity Ukuladies, furthering my belief that is possible to make anything better through the power of covers. 
  • Sometimes an inside joke just has to go to it's logical conclusion. Here we see Corey and Katers finishing this one off.
  • Finally we see the ways in which certain video games could have been significantly faster. If you're interested you can see some of the filming in Kater's blog.

2 comments:

  1. I do quite like the montage at the end of the Single Ladies video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I'm a sucker for outtakes.

    ReplyDelete

Reading

I’m not sure that anyone, myself included, really needs this post. On the other hand, I read a thing about re-reading and I want to write ab...